Last Updated: 14th April, 2021
Third Eye Info Technology (hereinafter referred to as "ThirdEye", "we", "us" or "our") provides these privacy policies to inform website visitors and users of our product and services with its policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data and other information that we receive when they visit our websites or use any of our products, services or applications (“Platform”).
"Aggregated Information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together so that it can no longer identify or reference an individual user.
"Data Controller" means Third Eye Info Technology, the company responsible for the use and processing of Personal Information.
"Personal Data" means information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES THIRDEYE GATHER ABOUT ITS USERS?
1. Information that we collect
We collect and use the following personal data that you make available to us when Information you provide when purchasing our products or contacting customer support, which may include your name, phone number, email address, postal addresses, credit card or other billing information and any feedback.
Information associated with your website visit such as your IP address, mobile device identifier, cookie identifier, browser or device heuristics such as operating system, and web pages visited.
Information you provide when engaging with our website forms or social media sharing or other references, such as email addresses, social media handles, product feedback or testimonials, and any associated interest-based activities.
Any information you may have provided.
2. Mobile Data
When you use certain features of the Platform, in particular our mobile applications we may collect and use different types of personal data such as your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Platform or specific features of the platform). If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
3. Log Data
We may also collect and use Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Platform, regardless of whether you are registered with ThirdEye or logged in to your ThirdEye account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
4. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application.
We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, also continue to track your behaviour on our own Platform for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, as well as to enable you to use and access the Platform and pay for your activities on the Platform.
We may also, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, track your behaviour on our own Platform to market and advertise our services to you on the Platform and third party websites.
Please note that if you have disabled cookies completely, you may not be able to access any or all of the features on the Platform, you may also still receive advertising on or about the Platform – it just will not be tailored to your interests.
HOW THIRDEYE USES AND PROCESSES THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE
We collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
WHEN THIRDEYE DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO WHOM
IMPORTANT: When you use the Platform, your data may be sent to India and possibly other countries
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, including any Personal Data, overseas such as to India. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
1. Parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Data may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes or to the extent necessary to operate and manage referral and rewards programs.
2. As necessary to enable guests that you have approved to access the services you have subscribed to or the home automation devices available in your home. For example, an SMS or Email will be sent to your guest with the approved listing information to inform the guest on the check-in procedure.
3. As necessary to enable the linking of your account on a third party social networking site to your ThirdEye account.
Do note that some features on the Platform may require the publication and display of information received from the third party social networking site, as well as the publication and display of information from the Platform to the third party social networking site. You will be able to control such disclosure through the settings and authorisation on the Platform and, to the extent possible, on the third party social networking site.
4. We may distribute parts of the Platform for display on sites operated by ThirdEye business partners and affiliates, using technologies such as HTML widgets.
6. We may also engage third party companies and individuals, to provide services to us, including but not limited to technology services and services to help verify your identity, to conduct checks against databases such as public government databases (where legally allowed), to otherwise assist us with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to assist us with customer service, and to facilitate the payments or reimbursements you request. We may provide Personal Information about you to these third parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and to not use it for unrelated purposes.
7. We may also publish, disclose and use Aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR THIRDEYE ACCOUNT
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your ThirdEye account. If you would like to correct your information or cancel your ThirdEye account entirely, you can do so by logging in to your account.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES